Ask Expert Script
Ask Expert Script Package
Ask Expert PHP script is a new yet powerful portal allows you to launch a site. As the industry continues to evolve and progress, price and complexity have edged some organizations out of the competitive landscape to overcome. This script facilitates registered users to post questions, chat with experts and get required advice. The visitors can also create forums, blogs, and polls of their business interest with the prior permission from administrator panel.
- User can see here Questions and Answers.
- User can browse questions here related to his question and also other types of questions. And also post the question for need help for answers to the questions.
- User can see here reference to the question and also can get more reference and help for the particular question.
– Animal life
– Business and Finance
– Entertainment and Arts
– Food and Cooking
– History, Politics and Society
– Home and Garden
– Law and Legal Issues
– Literature and Language
– Religion and Spirituality
User can search answer for related question with more answer.
Here user can ask answer of any type of question in the expert module. And user can also search as categories wise like:
– Search for answers
– SAsk a question
– SSearch for members
And also give the full details after login page for
– Total question asked
– Question asked today (public question)
– Question asked today (private question)
– Question answered
– Question answered today
User can see own profile and also can update his own profile itself.
Login & signup
- Able to view IP details with user name, date and user status.
- Able to activate and deactivate users here.
|Our SEO Version
· Creating SEO Friendly URLs
· Optimizing all coding
· ALL PAGES dynamic Unique Meta Keywords & Description
· H1 Breadcrumbs ‘ tag optimize according to keyword strength
· Keyword String Removal
· Building keyword-rich URLs using PHP, Apache, and mod_rewrite
· Using the HTTP headers to properly indicate the status of web documents
· Using search engine and traditional site maps effectively