Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) is an event-driven object-oriented programming language that can be in use as the upshot of Microsoft’s Visual Basic (VB) mounted on the Microsoft .NET framework. VB.NET application development is the active programming tool to generate .NET applications, counting robust ASP.NET Web applications, Desktop applications and Windows Mobile applications.
Typically, Visual Basic was used only to enlarge client-server applications and not web based applications. However with the initiation of VB.net developers can erect web applications, desktop applications as fine as applications for mobile devices. Although VB.net is enrichment to Visual Basic it does not support backward compatibility with VB.
Maverick Technology VB.NET application development services include:
- Development of aeCommerce applications
- Lively ASP.NET websites / portals following Web 2.0 and WAI standards
- Content Management System (Dot Net Nuke) based Websites
- Development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
- MS-Office Add-In Applications
- Client/Server Applications
- Windows Mobile Applications